.:ADVENT GUILD:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conquest - Guild vs Guild

2 posters

Go down

Conquest - Guild vs Guild Empty Conquest - Guild vs Guild

Post by Katana Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:39 pm

Conquest starts Monday.
It's going to be a team effort - not sure what the mechanics will but I'm sure it'll involve strategy and teamwork.
There are some high levelled guilds out there. To be competitive we need to communicate and make plans. I hope we can use this forum to do so.
I have a suggestion that each officer/leader act as team captains and look after a cell of members, making regular communication with them. They will encourage their cell to be more active and guide them in building stronger characters. The officers will know who are inactive and if someone quits the game they can be replaced faster than just raising level cap. A level 50 recruit growing daily will be of more use in the team than a level 200 that no longer plays. Obviously some members may be absent for a while due to holidays/illness etc but if they let their officer know they can hold their place
At the moment there are 5 officers + 1 leader so each would have to look after 16 members. I don't know if more can be raised to officers or if this is needed but if there were 10 team captains then each could look after a team of 10. 10 is a good number because then they could also work together on small raids to farm them faster. Helping junior members get better equipped faster would be great for our guild.

One of the main challenges to this idea would be time - we all have real life jobs/school/lives as well and so may not always be able to lead our teams. However in that situation you could hand over to your 2nd in command until your time schedule improves. Or you may decide that you prefer to just play the game and not be involved in management - in which case you can hand over the reins permenantly to your 2nd.

Anyway I'm digressing from the topic which is Conquest. But if Arius and the Officers like this idea then that's great. If not then we continue as we are. I just think this would help us beat stronger but more disorganised guilds

Katana

Back to top Go down

Conquest - Guild vs Guild Empty Re: Conquest - Guild vs Guild

Post by artek1337 Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:14 pm

I think we need wait and see what is mechanics guild vs guild and then we can attack Smile but your idea is ok Smile

artek1337

Back to top Go down